Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away...

weekdays are sunny, weekend it rains...
it's a mystery to me, can someone please explain...
two days a week, we get to enjoy...
and this rain, takes away even that joy...

I think about going out to have wine and champagne...
or maybe dine a chinese chow mein...
but this rain is such a pain in the ass...
wont allow me to have that glass...

all my plans go down the drain...
home alone, with nothing to entertain...
sitting next to the window pane...
watching nothing but drops of rain...

gone are the days when we enjoyed this weather...
when schools got shut and in the rain, we danced together...
now the rain is just something we try to shun...
coz it prevents us from going out and having fun...

I hope the rain doesnt work over-time...
and give us weekends full of sunshine...
I hope the rain understands our plight...
and give us saturdays and sundays filled with delight...

sitting home, looking at the rain...
nothing to do, I just complain...
rain rain go away i say....
coz, this little sumedh wants to play!!!!


-Sumedh

4 Comments:

At 10/08/2005 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what games do u want to play ;0)

 
At 10/08/2005 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/09/2005 3:55 AM, Blogger SAL said...

"weekdays are sunny, weekend it rains...
it's a mystery to me, can someone please explain..."

So true...I still wonder y? But inevitable, what to do :(

 
At 10/10/2005 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaandus...sahi hai...Master ko bolna padega ki SS bhi Master bangaya blogging main...lol....uska Tooth ka photo dekha..aur bhi chu dikhta hai....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home