yeh jindagi hain ek jua...

Dunno why, but remembered this song from a movie tht came aren't 10-12 years ago.
The song went something like this:
"yeh jindagi hain ek jua, yahan jeet bhi, yahan haar bhi...
yahan dushmanon ke beech mein, mil jaayenge tujhe yaar bhi..."
and isn't it true??Aren't we all gambling daily?
For me the answer is yes... and I am still trying to figure out answers to some related questions:
- What is at stake?
- What are the chances/probability of winning?
- Does experience help in winning more?
- Is there as much glitter out there, as you see in the casinos?
- If you start winning, will there be people out there watching your every move?
- Can we cheat life?
- What if we get caught cheating?
- Who owns this casino called the "WORLD", where we gamble daily?
- Why are we so addicted to it?
- What will happen if we suddenly decide to stop gambling?
I read somewhere, that the term CASINO is based on: "CASH-IN? - NO"
So, once you enter a casino, there is NO way you will have an INflow of CASH. Smart enough to know this, dumb still to gamble. Is it the same in life? Are we not going to win anything, gambling here? Or to rephrase, is the ratio of wins against losses ever going to be greater than 1?
It might vary from person to person. Coz, it really a subjective matter, on what constitutes a win and what a loss, in this game called life.
I don't know whats in store for me...
I don't know whether I am winning...
I don't know...................
Heck with it... I am gambling!! (oopz..living) and loving every moment of it!
4 Comments:
Lets gamble..lets live!!!
I remembr this song too...was madhuri and anil kapoor i guess :)
Yup thats life... live it b4 you loose out on a lot!
Remembering another song, "Zindagi ki yahi reet hai, haar ke baad hi jeet hai!"
For some reason, I don't agree that we gamble everyday in life with our zindagi. Agreed that sometimes somethings are not in your control, but most of the things are.
I truely believe that u make ur own destiny. Atleast 90%, rest of it is luck/cirsumstance/etc.
Always make conscious decisions and then u will be happy and satisfied with the outcomes whether good or bad !
isn't it sometimes just fun to gamble, even though we know we are going to lose? just enjoying the experience of being in the casino, rather than actually going there to make money.
just enjoy the ride that is life. whether we win or lose, will be seen at the end :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home